Monday, November 9, 2009

my last two weddings...

...in America...

...for now...











As many of you know (and many of you don't), i shall be moving to Ireland. I'm sure there will be plenty of photos to come from the land of ire, (and you can also follow my more "life" oriented blog here) as my man is also a great wedding photographer (and a very talented landscape photographer). You can check out some of his awesomeness here.

Also, i'd like to thank Sharon of Sharon Elaine Photography for mentoring me, and helping me become the wedding photographer i am today. Without her and other good friends, i would never have gotten this far. Thank you!

AND just because i'm moving away doesn't mean i wont post photos here still. Keep checking back!

1 comment:

The Niebuhr's said...

Those are wonderful! I hate that you don't live closer... and now you will even farther away! I have tried to find soneone to take our pictures like you take. You have always been so amazing and creative.
-Kellie