Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jahara + Will







My dear friend Jahara approached me about couple pics as her boyfriend, Will is leaving the state to go to college.

We got drenched in rain during this shoot. It seemed we would seek shelter (for my camera's sake) and not too long after, the rain would let up- but the moment we got set up for the picture, it would start to rain again! it was too funny!

We ended up with some fun pictures (in between showers) and i'm glad they weren't afraid to get a little wet!

Thanks, you two for a great time!

11 comments:

Lou said...

It's obvious they were having a good time. It shows in the photos. My fave is the one in the swing. These are great shots - especially with the weather!

Mom2Drew said...

What a nice thing to do for your friend. Love the one in the water and how the water is pooling around his legs.

pat said...

Oh my--she is gorgeous! She's got a smile that can light up a room. Love the swing photo!

Unknown said...

Great job #3 is my favorite.

Amy said...

Really cute...I especially like the one in the water and the one where he's pushing her on the swing.

Kristina said...

How fun! That swinging shot is really fun. Looks like you all had fun together.

April said...

those are cute..i love the one in the water.

Mandy said...

What a cute couple! I love the 5th one down with them in the water. That is just ONE sexy shot.

Jess said...

They look like so much fun! I love that shot of him holding her in the water- that is AWESOME! And the swing shot is super fun too! (wink wink) You rocked it!

Becky said...

That swing one is so cute!

Angela2932 said...

Such sweet photos! I love the swing, and the third one. And somebody, please, give the boy a towell!!!! LOL!